Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Who do i think i am?

I'm a very practical person. I can say alot but the one thing that's consistent is I see things innately from a cause and effect perspective.
I thought alot about how i should answer this and i decided to make it simple with a short fact list about myself.

I am Russian Italian Polish and French.

My dad was born in France

My mom was born in Brooklyn

My dad went to Pratt for commercial arts and my mom went to FIT for fashion illustration

Despite that I still cant Draw

I was born in Kansas city, Kansas

Raised in Westchester county, new york
















Ive been a bassist for 6 years. In the local band grim studios for 4 years Until the end of Highschool

In 12th grade our drummer was 13 years old, in 8th grade 5'9 and the best drummer in the school.

My top favorite music is from a local artist in the Bronx named Drew Torres
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBoNVmB5iE
2 good songs of his in this video. If you don't know him check it out.

Im also into Japanese music.

After abandoning my life long goals of becoming a video game tester in 10th grade
I went to Boces trade school for TV production.

I have been into media production ever since

That was the first time I ever used a mac and final cut pro and touched a $60000 camera.

I'm really good with computers, cameras and audio equipment

I custom build computers for fun. My desktop is 40% dell and 60% awesome. The awesome part i put together by hand

I studied the Martial Arts Bujinkan and Tai Chi. Very good for focus

I am a very good cook and i cook mainly American Italian Japanese and Mexican food

Business and money fascinate me

Math on the other hand does not

Last year I graduated Suny Rockland with a associates degree in Communication Media Arts

My 2 hero's are Jackie Chan and Ron Paul


My role in media is from many different directions. When it comes to production I'm a techie first and a artist second. As for consumption i use media to stay in touch with this years election as well as the stock market. I do play video games every once and awhile or watch TV.
Comedy Central is my top channel followed by the food network

I hope this tells you a bit about me. If not feel free to leave a comment or say hello in class. Ill be here all week.

1 comment:

  1. story behind that picture:
    They say a picture says a thousand words but you would say alot more if you knew what was behind the camera. it was a Halloween show hosted by grim studio's(my band) arch rivals the M.A.G.S. behind us on the lawn of this kids house was over 100 people and a few cop cars. Now i would like to say they were there because of noise complaints but we had a permit to play so they were just watching while on standby for a shaving cream fight in the middle of the street that was reported to happen 2 hrs later just up the road. Over all great show, the mags were good sports about it and we all had a blast. This was right around the peak of my band in 12th grade and i think we had 5 originals around that time.

    ReplyDelete