Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who am I??

My name is actually Krystle-Joy Tatum-Vives, yet I have chosen to shorten it to Krystle Vives. Im am woman, a daughter, a girlfriend, a friend and a mother. I am an individual with dreams, goals and aspirations for my existence while on earth. I have confidence that is felt in a room ever since my mother taught me the worse thing a person can say is no. This confidence has given me the natural talent to speak in front of a crowd of 3 or 300. I have done public speaking in the past and because of the reactions and the words of encouragement I have received along with the natural high I had after each performance I decided to study any aspect of television and radio since high school. (tv,radio,)

I don't have a Facebook, it has never appealed to me. Maybe if I start a business venture I will use that site, but it does not suite me personally. I do have a twitter and as a beginner I was on it around the clock. Not too crazy about what it has evolved into so I'm on it much less these days. I look forward to one day being on the air whether its television or radio.




No comments:

Post a Comment