Friday, February 3, 2012

Me In A Nutshell.

            I honestly don't know where I should start but let's get the basic information out of the way. Hi, my name is Jason Gonzalez and I was born in Queens but raised in Rockland County New York. I'm a junior at Hunter College who is majoring in Media. This is honestly the last media class I need and can't wait to dive into it. I'm of Puerto Rican descent but can't speak a lick of Spanish. It's quite embarrassing because everyone in my family speaks prefect Spanish and English, I promised my mom I would learn one day but for now I'm just doing me. I would consider my personality to be exciting, energetic, and spontaneous. I'm a very social person but at times could be rather shy, especially when I see a Megan Fox counterpart.
             Who do I think I am? A workaholic, I love money and I just came to the realization that I have to make millions...lol, I mean who doesn't? I really do want to be successful and see myself running my own company one day. I have worked a lot in retail and I know how to deal with people on a regular basis.I recently just quit my job at Teavana, it's a tea shop that sells rare and exotic tea from all over the world. It was by far my coolest job because everyone I worked with was cool and the atmosphere was really chill. The reason I quit because I just started my first internship at Global Grind. It's a pop culture and hiphop website that was started by Russell Simmons. It's kinda cool that I work down the hall from a celebrity and what's even better is that I technically have my own office! The view is amazing but the life of an intern is alright. I do think i'm a nerd because I love to build computers and I just built my first Hackintosh. It's basically a pc that can run the mac operating system. It was something I really wanted to do because I can't afford a 3,000 dollar machine. Instead I built a comparable machine for around $700 and it works great. I just finished installing finial cut pro and all the adobe products. I'm looking forward to creating and producing some content.
            The reason that I got into media was because I was part of a new high-school senior program in which I had to develop my own documentary that would serve as a visual aid for other students going into the program. I honestly never operated a camera or really edited a movie pior to this. Fast forward a couple of years and this is where I stand now. Also i'm a independent floral merchandiser for Baystate Flower Direct, if you guys need some flowers, please don't hesitate to ask me :)

My new computer that I just built, Intel i5 quad core 3.31 Ghz Processor, 8GB DDR3 Ram, 800GB Harddrive, and a HD 6670 Graphics card.
Proof that it works...lol
View from my office building.

2 comments:

  1. YEA! Hackintosh, thats what im talking about!!!

    How did you get a amd card to work with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it depends on your graphics card, mine is a HD 6670

    if you have the same card this is how you get the drivers to work correctly with the graphics enabler. The best way to check if your graphic enabler is on if you can use your dvd player app. If the program crashes that mines your graphic enabler is off. It was honestly just trial and error. Anyway just go into your /extra folder and open open your chameleon boot plist and follow my plist. I added a couple of extra thinks to this plist personally but you should figure it out.


    Kernel
    mach_kernel
    Kernel Flags
    npci=0x2000 darkwake=0
    Timeout
    2
    Legacy Logo
    Yes
    EthernetBuiltIn
    Yes
    GenerateCStates
    Yes
    GeneratePStates
    Yes
    UseKernelCache
    Yes
    AtiConfig
    Bulrushes
    GraphicsEnabler
    Yes
    AtiPorts
    3

    ReplyDelete