Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Maze of Life


Hi,my name is Sofija .
I....I am a dreamer who strongly stands, with both legs, on the Earth. I am an observer, a player of life, who is curiously trying to feel and understand the balance between my world and the one of society. This course is one example. I did decide to stay in this course and face my fear of Media life which is a big stranger of my own. The fact that I love to study theatre reflects my tendencies to fully live in the moment of my presence .Since my motto is freedom I am glad I had courage to stay in this class and in that way respect my belief of freedom of thought, speech and movement. In order to nurture this belief, I am not turning my back on the unfamiliar.
However ,as an explorer I unselfishly act in the same way toward people and nature overall.Digging my way into the theatre world ,which is a reflection of society, I challenge my self constantly in trying to understand the real impulse of people.In order to reflect that inner world of society and to project my own,I use art ,literature and history.Also astrology plays a fair role in this searching ,where Sun signs give me a sense of playfulness.In those games of recognition of familiar and unfamiliar ,where I am on both sides of the field,my creativity is then awakened .Thus I feel a moment of balance and the truth ,either positive or negative,support the inner peace.
Here is a link which can bring you a little sense of your Birthday - www.cafeastrology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment