Saturday, May 12, 2012

Career and Self-Confidence
My final project is an interview based profile article in a feature format for magazines. The interview is with two talented and resourceful women working in the entertainment industry in New York City. I wanted the article to be approachable and accessible so I let the interviews carry me a bit to the story.

The article centers around New York City actress and plus size model Rachel McPhee and also incorporates her partner at On The Square Productions, Jackie LaVanway's experiences. I focused particularly on their experiences of being females in a tough industry and how they have maintained their strong personalities and self-image.


Rachel McPhee


Rachel McPhee in Over Here




Jackie LaVanway and Rachel McPhee



No comments:

Post a Comment