Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Woman?

        Hello all, My name is Madonna Saba. I tend to think I am Super Woman sometimes because I push myself to believe I can handle anything that comes my way... However, that isn't always the case. When my friends or family have issues, they come to me and I try to always keep an open mind to help them out. I guess I  always try to appear a strong person even when things get overwhelming. Then again, thats what libras do.
        I became very interested in the Media major in 2010, I was initially a Psychology major in which I am still undecided about having that as a second major.I strongly believe in education and I think the world of mass communication is fascinating.The fact to be able to communicate at any desired time across the world is amazing.I am mostly interested in Broadcasting. I would love to become a Reporter, but I shall see my destiny.As a shy person,it is a bit ironic that, in front of a camera that feeling goes away. I enojy reading horoscopes for fun and thought maybe you would like to read yours as well, below is the link. Enjoy!http://www.horoscopes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment